The wait is over! – Aspen and Snowmass are open!
As Aspen/Snowmass emerges from the from the Covid-19 lockdown, Pitkin County begins to allow visitors back into town under new guidelines. We missed you, our treasured clients and vacationers during this unusual time and we can’t wait to welcome you all back into our magical mountain town. As lodging and businesses re-open, we’ll help you to find the perfect vacation rental for you to get the best out of the Aspen Summer! We’ve outlined how you can enjoy your summer under the rules and regulations from Pitkin County officials.
Under new guidelines, Pitkin county is allowing professionally managed short term rentals to operate at 100% capacity going forward with new restrictions in place. Under the current Orange Level of Covid guidelines, all rental units may have two households/family in each home. This makes ALVR the perfect partner for your holiday. Check out our Covid-19 updates and information page to see how we’re keeping our clients and visitors safe and updated.
What to do in Aspen in 2020
As our mountain town thoughtfully invites everyone back for Summer, AspenSnowmass has announced that Summer operations will begin on June 12th, meaning mountain gondolas and parks and attraction will be running. This will coincide with the re-opening of Aspen’s food & drink industry and along with the natural wonders of the Roaring Fork Valley, allow for an amazing summer season.
Whenever you’re ready to visit us, we’ll be ready to welcome you back.AspenSnowmass
Aspen is well-known for its cuisine and nightlife, with options for every taste. Thankfully, most restaurants and bars have re-opened for the Summer! Under similar guidelines to lodging, the gastro industry can operate with 25% indoor capacity on top of outdoor dining & takeaway. Grab a table outside in downtown Aspen and soak in the sun and mountain views. Keep up to date with which establishments are open and serving here.
Although events and dates through summer have been cancelled or postponed, there is still a plethora of activities that can be enjoyed in Aspen and the Roaring fork valley. The Summers in Aspen are filled with outdoor activity, Here’s a quick run through some of our favorite things to do now that Aspen is open:
- Explore all the hiking trails the Roaring Fork Valley has to offer. With routes for all levels, and so much choice, the RFV is a hiker’s paradise
- Cast a line along the Roaring Fork or Frying Pan rivers, in some of the most serene fishing spots you’ll ever be.
- Hit the Mountain bike parks and trails. From Garfield to Pitkin County, the valley has some of the best mountain biking available in the US!
- Take a ride on the Silver Queen Gondola up Aspen Mountain, and take in the astonishing views. Explore the walking trails at the top, then grab a bite to eat at the Sundeck!
- Drive up Independance Pass to the continental divide, and beyond! Cruise along one of the most beautiful roads in the world, connecting Aspen and Twin lakes during the summer.
- Camp Out! Aspen and it’s surrounding areas have so many secluded campsites to choose from! Stay lakeside at Ruedi Reservoir, or pitch up at a wooded, river campsite along 82
- Visit Maroon Bells! Maroon bells has opened to the public for Summer, just book your visit in advance, and experience the iconic scenery.
- Float down the Roaring Fork river. Stand-up-paddling or casually tubing down the upper parts of the river, is an amazing way to spend a sunny afternoon.
- Elevate your mind, body & spirit with some of the great Yoga options Aspen has to offer! Join a class in a park or even at the top of Aspen Mountain.
- If you’re looking for a bit more adventure, head rafting along the Roaring Fork and Colorado River. With white water rafting for all skill levels!
Come stay with us!
With our extensive selection properties, we can find something for everyone this summer. From townhouses and condos in core Aspen to secluded private mountain homes, we’ve got exactly what you’re looking for to live your best life this summer.
To stop the spread of coronavirus we are taking every step necessary to ensure that our rentals are as safe and clean as possible. As always we have the strictest standard of cleanliness in our housekeeping, and on top of this we have staff wearing all required PPE and using recommended disinfection techniques. This makes our private rentals much safer than public lodging as we can control all contact points and allow for cleaning with no contamination from other guests and visitors.
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy to cohere with and consider the Pitkin County Public Health order.
Please contact us directly for our most up to date information:
For further questions you may have, please see our Covid-19 FAQs.