Looking Out for You is our top priority.
At Aspen Luxury Vacation Rentals, your health and safety are our primary focus. We are a professional vacation management company with strict cleaning and social distancing protocols.
Here is some important information about the effect of the Covid-19 on our community, homeowners, and guests and how we, as a company, are responding to this challenge. You will find information about the current health orders, local reopening plans, and our updated cleaning and operating protocols.
We will continue to post updates to this content, as well as relevant information about Aspen and Snowmass businesses, activities, and events as they open once again.
In the meantime, we are taking reservations for this coming winter, and we would love to address your questions and concerns. Please contact us on our website, or reach us at (970) 205-9960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What You Need to Know About the Current Pitkin County Public Health Order
The current Pitkin County Public Health Order (10/30/20) adopted the State of Colorado’s statewide COVID-19 status dial. This dial provides guidance for how counties manage COVID-19 in their communities as they move between different phases or re-openings. It is meant to give consistency for expectations and goals to all counties, while still allowing some local control in constructing public health policies.
Pitkin County is currently in the red level of the medium state restrictions (“Safer at Home”). The Pitkin County Board of Health under the guidance of community sector leaders and based on rising case numbers, decided to instigate several additional protective measures for our community. As of 5:00 p.m. on the 17th of January, Pitkin County officially moved to Level Red which significantly reduces capacity for several business sectors. Due to rising case numbers and in an effort to prevent further limitations by moving into Level Red on the State Dial, the Pitkin County Board of Health, with recommendations from community sector representatives, determined to implement additional protective measures above the Level Red requirements. Pitkin County Public Health will be implementing the following measures:
- 10PM closing of all non-critical businesses
- Visitors required to sign an affidavit
- Businesses to have employees sign COVID-19 commitment & pledge
- Additional mask requirements when seated dining
- Outdoor dining is permitted with members of your household
- Restaurants to collect contact information for all diners
- Events reduced to the following:
Indoor limited to 25% up to 40 people
We are following these orders and guidelines carefully to ensure your safety and to maximize your experience as a guest or homeowner. Here are the 5 Commitments of Containment:
Looking Ahead to the 2020/2021 Ski Season
Aspen and Snowmass are planning for a fantastic 2020/2021 ski season. The Aspen Skiing Company (SkiCo) and local community are working tirelessly to ensure that you’ll be safe and that the mountains, restaurants, and shops are open and ready to welcome you for another fantastic winter vacation.
Please read our latest blog post, “Aspen Ski Season 2020/2021: Gearing Up for a Different (But Excellent) experience“ for the latest information.
We will continue to post updates here as well about what you can look forward to in the coming seasons.
More Information About the Status of the Re-Opening of Aspen and Snowmass:
Our Updated Covid-19 Cleaning Protocols and Guest Check-in/Check-out Procedures
At Aspen Luxury Vacation Rentals, we have always adhered to the strictest standards of cleanliness and have provided easy, stress-free check-in/check-out procedures for our guests. With the advent of the Covid-19 breakout, we have raised these to an even higher standard.
Cleanliness standards will guide guest preferences in the years ahead. Our short-term rental practices are constantly undergoing significant enhancements to cope with that changing consumer behavior, which is travelers having a heightened sensitivity to just how clean their surroundings are as an outgrowth of the coronavirus pandemic.
As members of the Vacation Rental Management Association and Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals, we have updated our practices to ensure we comply with local and federal guidelines, as well as the VRMA & VRHP’s Safe Home Campaign. We also have staff who have completed courses and are now Certified Vacation Rental Housekeepers (CVRH) and Certified Vacation Rental Inspectors (CVRI).
New guidelines, as part of the VRMA & VRHP Safe Home campaign
- Disinfection and sanitization techniques
- Proper use of PPEs (personal protective equipment)
- Use of recommended products, cleaning agents and equipment
- Updated cleaning and inspection processes for soft surfaces, upholstery & linens
- Trash removal and maintenance processes
- Communicating expanded cleaning processes to guests
Steps we are taking
- Ongoing training of housekeeping staff as regulations change
- Providing personal protective equipment for all staff
- Use of COVID-19 fighting disinfectants and sanitizers approved by regulatory authorities. This includes state-of-the-art disinfecting misting services provided by MistGuardPro™.
- Updated cleaning & inspection lists
- Updated operating procedures for our Maintenance Team
- Requiring 72 hours between guest stays
- Sending communication prior to guest arrival to let them know they are safe, and the steps we are taking to ensure this
We want to make families feel comfortable enough to travel again after this pandemic. Adopting these new cleaning guidelines will reassure travelers that vacation rentals are safe places to stay for their next vacation.
Vacation rentals have the ability to enhance guest safety, rather than staying in a hotel or condominium complex. These features include no shared air, private entrances, private kitchens, private outdoor spaces, bypassing the “front desk” experience for contactless check-ins and check-outs & the ability to not share common areas, making it easier to follow social distancing guidelines.
Contact-Free Check-Ins & Check-Outs
Our Front Desk staff, property managers, housekeepers & inspectors are all equipped with PPE and are continually trained to comply with public health orders and social distancing requirements. We have been offering contact-free check ins and check outs prior to the COVID-19 pandemic using the following tools:
- All rental documentation and information are sent via email.
- All of our rentals can be accessed by using a code to the door keypad, garage keypad or a lockbox that is on the property.
- We provide contact information for our Property Manager who is available 24/7 for guests.
- Welcome Tablets in every rental property to help answer guest questions & providing local information that they need to know.
IN-HOUSE HOUSEKEEPING STAFF
All housekeepers are employed and trained in house. We do not outsource cleaning services to ensure that our procedures are followed, and the work meets our high cleaning standards. They are provided with PPE and medical grade COVID-19 fighting disinfectants and sanitizers that are approved by regulatory authorities.
Since we are now requiring 72 hours between guest stays, we can ensure that we can provide the safest possible environment to work and live in for our staff and our next guests.
Housekeeping services that we provide are, but not limited to:
- Deep cleaning
- Home disinfecting & sanitation
- Home disinfectant fogging
- Pre-arrival cleaning
- Mid-stay cleaning
- Daily cleaning
- Departure cleaning
All housekeeping services can be scheduled prior to guest arrival, and we can coordinate the exact times that cleaners will be at your rental home to help maintain social distancing guidelines. We can also schedule additional cleaning needs after your arrival, by reaching out to our Property Manager. We also have cleaning supplies stocked in the house for guest use, to ensure our guests can maintain a clean space around their housekeeping visits for the entirety of their stay.
Stress-free Concierge Services
We offer full concierge services year-round, and now more than ever, these services can help new visitors (especially while under quarantine) to have access to all the items needed while maintaining social distancing. We can meet all guest expectations by talking about your needs prior to arriving in Aspen.
Concierge services that we provide are, but not limited to:
- Luggage shipping & delivery
- Private transportation from the airport & around town
- Grocery & liquor delivery (prior to arriving & while in house)
- Current information on takeout/delivery & open establishments
- Activity information & reservations to get the most out of your vacation
Our Updated Cancellation Policy
We are currently updating our Cancellation Policy in consideration of present health concerns and the current Pitkin County Public Health Safer at Home Order.
Please contact us directly for the most up-to-date information:
Q. When can visitors return to Aspen?
A. Aspen has is allowing visitors return from May 27th onward – for lodging that is professionally managed.
Q. Can I book a monthly or seasonal rental with ALVR?
A. Yes! You can book short term as well as monthly or seasonal rentals with ALVR. For rates, availability, and other information regarding monthly and seasonal rentals, please contact us.
Q. What is your cancellation policy for Summer 2020 and Winter 2020/2021
A. During this time, our cancellation policy is currently being updated. Contact us for full information.