Ski and Snowboard Lift Tickets and Lessons
Order your lift tickets and lessons prior to your arrival and have them delivered to your vacation rental upon arrival. You don’t have to wait in any ticket line and you will be able to get more ski runs in before anyone else – so convenient! The Aspen Skiing Company guarantee allows you to take advantage of their great savings without risk. The more days you buy, the more you save. And if you purchase in advance, you’ll save even more. You have nothing to lose, even if you do not use all your days.
- You will receive an internal monetary credit for the per-day value of any unused days on your lift ticket. Simply bring your ticket to any ticket office or call within 14 days of expiration to receive the credit.
- You may use your credit in the current season or the season immediately following towards future purchases of lift tickets, lessons or equipment rentals. Sorry, your credit may not be used for purchases of merchandise or food.
- You may transfer your monetary credit to someone else. Just let them know who is going to use the credit and it will be put in their name.
The Aspen Skiing Company Ski & Snowboard Schools offer “more to learn and more to love” with advance purchase savings. They have programs to suit every age and ability, and every lesson is 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. For a complete listing of the programs they offer, call 877-282-7736 or visit www.aspensnowmass.com/schools.
The Ski & Snowboard Schools offer lesson for all levels on skiing, snowboarding, telemarking, or park & pipe. Between the four mountains there are 1,200 professionals for every age and ability, from beginner to advanced level. Included with private lessons is overnight storage of your snowboard or skis, priority lift access, expert teaching and mountain guiding. Half day lessons (3 hours) start at $485 and full day lessons (6 hours) start at $655. You can bring up to four family members or friends on a lesson for no additional charge. There are also higher level lessons with DIAMOND PROS, multiple day lessons, and multiple person lessons. Most lessons are offered every day, for all levels, on all four mountains.
Together, the four mountains have 5,200 + acres of terrain, thousands of feet of vertical drop, 40+ lifts, 300+ trails, and many snowboard and cross-country parks, all within 12 miles of Aspen and are all accessible by free shuttle buses.
Save up to 25% on lift tickets, equipment rental and ski & snowboard schools by:
- $10 per day savings on lift tickets (2 day minimum)
- $14 per day savings on equipment rentals
- $50 per day savings on private lessons
- Enjoy lunch on us with a $20 lunch voucher with 6+ day lift tickets